Saturday, May 10, 2008

Canada-Argentina Skype Conversation Exchange


As I told you last week, we are about to start a Skype Conversation Exchange between the TOEFL groups (Regular and Blended) and the students of Spanish 149 at the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada.

We've already started a blog at: http://www.canada-argentina.blogspot.com/ to post our introductions and get to know each other before the actual conversation exchange starts. If you are willing to take part in this project, just let me know and I'll send you an invitation to join the blog as authors.

This project will be based on the principles of Tandem Learning. You will work in pairs with a language partner and together you will decide on the topic, frequency and length of each conversation based on your specific needs and interests.

I'm sure we'll all profit from this educational and cultural experience!

8 comments:

  1. Want to learn Spanish thru skype conversation? My previous experience went well. Here's a link so you can try also http://preply.com/en/spanish-by-skype

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!toefl ibt speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Practice business Spanish Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Learn business spanish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spanish Verbs with -ar ending Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. Spanish phrases

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Learn spanish now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Spanish verb conjugation

    ReplyDelete